Thank you for considering St. Leo Catholic School for your child. Please click on the application below and select the grade for which you are applying in the drop down menu. In addition to the application form, the following are required in order for the application to be considered complete:
- Application Fee of $75 per child. Please make checks payable to St. Leo Catholic School. Application fees are nonrefundable.
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Current Immunization Record and Physical Exam Form
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (Catholic applicants only)
- Copy of most recent Report Card and Standardized Testing
- Copy of previous year’s Report Card and Standardized Testing
- An application for Admissions Screening (Grades K - 8) is to be completed and sent directly to ABC Screening with the $72 fee. A representative from ABC will contact you to schedule a screening appointment.
- If applying for Kindergarten and your child is in a Preschool/Prekindergarten Program, please have your child's current teacher provide a teacher's assessment. (Form below.)
Families are notified of acceptance in January. Upon Acceptance:
- Non‐refundable $150 Acceptance Fee per child
- Tuition Contract (Must be completed and signed by both parents/guardians)
- Parish Subsidy Form (Catholic applicants only) Must be completed, signed, and submitted to home parish office.
These forms are sent out to all families in the Spring of the current school year for the following school year or upon receipt of acceptance fee at other times during the school year.
ABC Screening Form
- Please click on the ABC Screening Form below. Please fill it out and mail it with the requested payment directly to ABC Screening. You will schedule a date/time for your child's screening with ABC Screening. The 2019 dates that they are scheduled to test onsite at St. Leo Catholic School are as follows:
- January 23rd
- February 13
- February 20th
- March 13th
- April 3rd
- May 22nd